In the current version, you'd have to edit the source and it's not a
small change.  In the upcoming version, I've already reordered the tests
this way.  Changing the order will still require editing the source but
the changes will be much smaller (I've refactored the filter code quite
a bit).

spamdyke checks DNS RBLs first because it tries to find a way to reject
the incoming connection as quickly as possible.  For example, if the
connection matches a DNS RBL and you're not using sender/recipient
whitelist files or SMTP AUTH, spamdyke will not start qmail at all -- it
will imitate an SMTP server long enough to reject the connection.  When
I wrote that code, I judged it was more important to close qmail than to
prevent DNS queries.  Because so many spamdyke installations are using
sender/recipient whitelists and SMTP AUTH, this logic has become outdated.

-- Sam Clippinger