No, it will always be like that, until the Internet (or its users) grows up.

Our typical figures are between 95% and 97% being denied.

It doesn't make me sad though. It makes me MAD. Furious, in fact. Most of
what we get comes from end-users in China, Eastern Europe and South America
who have allowed their machines to become zombied.

Faris.