I notice that the --config-test option is painfully slow with a graylist
of any size. I just ran it with a graylist of <5000 entries, and it took
several minutes. It did finally finish fine, so it's not much of a
problem. In comparison, qtp-prune-graylist ran against the same graylist
in 8 seconds, although to be fair some entries were undoubtedly still
cached.

Just wanted to let folks know that it is indeed slow, so give it some
time. I did notice at the time that top showed a high cpu wait
percentage, so it's I/O bound no doubt. Sam, you might want to have a
look at this when you get a chance. Low priority though.

Thanks.

--
-Eric 'shubes'