Does anyone else have a spamdyke setup? I can try to get her to send an email to see if there
are the same issues as what I am getting?

*Ron Olds *
*National Service Information *
145 Baker St
Marion, Ohio 43302
_ron@nsii.net_
800-235-0337 X122

On 6/9/2011 11:45 AM, Sam Clippinger wrote:
Remember that the "softlimit" program only limits the maximum amount of
memory a process can use; it doesn't dictate how much it *will* use.  It
was written as a last resort for stopping processes that were out of
control and leaking memory.  It's big flaw is that you never get a
simple "out of memory" error -- all you see are inexplicable bugs like
the one Ron has been battling because (in this case) OpenSSL can't
allocate a buffer or whatever.  Given the number of problems it seems to
create, I'd vote for simply removing it.

-- Sam Clippinger