On 06/10/2011 10:42 AM, Dossy Shiobara wrote:
> On 6/10/11 1:30 PM, Eric Shubert wrote:
>>> Qmail-TLS appears to use $QMAILDIR/control/servercert.pem and uses 512-
>> You mean spamdyke doesn't support a separate DH param PEM?
>>

> Not that I could find.  However, I *should* just be able to concat the
> DH param PEM onto the end of the certificate PEM, and OpenSSL should Do
> The Right Thing(tm) with it.

I'm sure you know more about SSL than I do, and I'm just wondering. Why
does TLS work with some servers and not others? Is it due to a
particular cipher that's being used? Of course, I'm making a bit of a
presumption here. My server is configured very close if not identically
to Ron's, and I'm seeing smtp sessions with TLS (non-authenticated)
fairly regularly. Chase, Discover, gmail and ebay (among others) are
sending to me using TLS with no problem.

--
-Eric 'shubes'