I have a client that uses spamdyke but I am new to it.  I've read through
the documentation so I am vaguely familiar with it now.  They have been
under a DDOS attack for about a month now.  It's not enough to bring their
servers down.  Basically it's a bunch of SMTP traffic attempting to send
spam.  Spamdyke has been doing a great job of blocking the connections
usually with the DENIED_RDNS_MISSING error.  The problem is this attack has
been eating up a lot of their bandwidth.  As a temporary measure their ISP
has asked them to just drop the invalid connections instead of issuing the
appropriate SMTP response codes.  Is this something spamdyke can be
configured to do?  I did not see anything obvious in the documentation.

--
J.R. Lillard
System / Network Admin