Almost all of my uncaught spam comes from two domains:

colocrossing.com
hostnoc.net

The latter usually has the ip address in the rdns so you can trap it
that way, but I just block them entirely. With these two out of the way,
and barracudacentral and zen.spamhaus, my users see almost no spam.  I
also use Sam's hunter_seeker script but had to whitelist a few of it's
entries.

Gary