In the last month, I've seen a large increase in spam that breezes through spamdyke and spamassassin. These are html only emails mainly for jobs from the big web companies (Google, Facebook, etc.). The html is biased with bayes poisoning keywords.

The links point to a page with a number of unrelated links via a tracker. I assume they are trying to get click-through cash.

Anyone else see this kind of problem?  If so, what are you doing about it?

I don't know if this helps, but I'm seeing that some come from sites without a compliant dns setup. For example:

162.210.198.19 -> hosted-by.EqServers.com
hosted-by.EqServers.com -> 65.60.49.189

They aren't even in the same IP class A.

Gary