People,

Last year I reported some stats after I had been using SD for about a month and now I have a second set - unfortunately I forgot to increase the number of backlogs for logrotate and I lost a few months of data to compare delivered spam to but the latest stats are from 100 days of data:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GqinPR2mA0Jz-uTZ2zVJgutpiDl62HNbn2gWGNpd7Tk/pubhtml

There were some changes to the conf file between sets of data but I didn't keep notes about changes and dates etc however it seems that the proportion of ALLOWED lines went down a little which suggests more spam was stopped - but conversely, the proportion of delivered spams compared to SD lines went up a little - which I don't quite understand . .

Now I want to try and stop the delivered spams that have invalid email addresses - I have compiled and installed spamdyke-qrv OK and set "reject-recipient" to "invalid" but these spams are still getting through and then being bounced and since the return address is bogus I get a postmaster message that the bounce has failed eg for the address:

  jackspr...@pricom.com.au

- suggestions?

Thanks,

Phil.