Unfortunately, there really isn't a more elegant way.  You could either add
them to a recipient whitelist file, which would bypass all filters, or you
could use the addresses to create files in a config-dir folder to just turn off
graylisting for those addresses.  But neither of those options will match a
glob pattern, they'll only match a list of specific addresses.

Sorry!

-- Sam Clippinger