Hi,

the easiest way to do it would probably be to start with one of those
'portable Python' installers and just enhance its site-packages a bit by
dropping in jinja2, docutils, pygments and sphinx. Or by asking the guy
building it to simply include the needed libs in one of the next builds.

It already contains a lot of stuff actually, have a look at:
http://portablepython.com/wiki/PortablePython2.7.3.1

Why waste time installing anything if the issue is clearly to just have
a working doc building system, just copy the dir, set PATH and be done.

Michael

--
Michael Schlenker
Software Architect

CONTACT Software GmbH           Tel.:   +49 (421) 20153-80
Wiener Straße 1-3               Fax:    +49 (421) 20153-41
28359 Bremen
http://www.contact.de/          E-Mail: m...@contact.de

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bremen
Geschäftsführer: Karl Heinz Zachries, Ralf Holtgrefe
Eingetragen im Handelsregister des Amtsgerichts Bremen unter HRB 13215