Hi anatoly,

I updated my standalone SphinxInstaller.
It's include some related packages.
Details are
http://sphinx-users.jp/gettingstarted/install_windows_standalone.html#sphinx-standalone-installer

Please try it.
If this does not meet the needs of you, I want you to tell me more.

Best regards,
--
Takayuki SHIMIZUKAWA
Sphinx-users.jp