On Sat, 1 Nov 2003, David Evans wrote:

> One (somewhat awkward) workaround would be to rename your
> posix-rte library to replace the posix.lcd standard library, so
> it would skip the headers like you want.  Another solution
> would be to change the lcllib.c code to make the skip header
> flags behave like you want (remove the &&
> context_usingAnsiLibrary ()) clause on line 169.

I patched the code as you suggested and that appears to fix our
problem.

I would think creating extended libraries that are supersets of
the iso and posix libraries would be relatively common.
Therefore I would support your suggestion that the meanings of
the "skip-headers" flags be adjusted.  I would submit a patch, if
I knew the code well enough, but its not obvious to me how to set
the default value of the flags depending on whether the internal
iso or posix libraries are used.

Thanks very much for your help.

-Jay