Hello,

I have a little quick and dirty survey question that I hope all sport
science faculty readers will respond to.  It takes 30 seconds.

Please tell me very succinctly what Faculty/College (or whatever) your
sport science/physical education/kinesiology program is organized under
at your university/college. I will tally up the responses and give a
summary if that is of any interest.

I welcome responses from ALL nations that might be represented.

Why am I doing this you ask?  A very strange suggestion for faculty
reorganization has come up here where I work, so I am trying to gather
some info to demonstrate just HOW strange the suggestion is.  But, I
don't want to bias my little survey, so I won't tell you more.

Please response to me personally so as not to clutter the list:

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

regards,

Stephen Seiler
--

Stephen Seiler PhD FACSM
Associate Professor

Service box 422
4604 Kristiansand
Norway

tel: 47 3814 1347
fax: 47 3814 1301

Post messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  To (un)subscribe, send any message to
sportscience-(un)[EMAIL PROTECTED] View all messages at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sportscience/.
Yahoo! Groups Links