Hello,

I may be pushing my luck asking for help two times in one
day..........but here goes:

I am doing some historical analyses of sports performances and have hit
the wall on an important analysis.  I am trying to track down swimming
finals data for the 100m freestyle. I cannot find the finals results
(men's and women's finals times for places 1 through 6) for the FINA
long course World Championships from 1973 to 1998 (I have found all
Olympic data and WC data after 1998).  The World Aquatics Championships
were initiated in 1973.

Any leads would be GREATLY appreciated. For what it is worth, I will
gladly acknowledge you in the resulting manuscript!
--

Stephen Seiler PhD FACSM
Associate Professor

Service box 422
4604 Kristiansand
Norway

tel: 47 3814 1347
fax: 47 3814 1301

Post messages to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  To (un)subscribe, send any message to
sportscience-(un)[EMAIL PROTECTED] View all messages at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sportscience/.
Yahoo! Groups Links