Hi.

Deakin University is offering four new positions in Human Physiology and
Exercise & Sport Science, at it's Geelong campus.

- Lecturer in Human Physiology
- Lecturer in Exercise & Sport Science Practice
- Associate Lecturer in Exercise & Sport Science
- Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Motor learning and Sport Behaviour (to be
advertised in one week)

These positions will add to an existing team that teaches into the Bachelor
of Exercise and Sport Science course. This course is a duplication of the
leading course offered at our Melbourne campus. We have a new building
opening in November with purpose built Sport Science labs, offices and
other teaching spaces. The campus is one hour from Melbourne by train or
car and offers a wonderful lifestyle, close to bay and ocean beaches.

See http://www.deakin.edu.au/careers-at-deakin/employment/academic.php for
specific details about these positions and the application process
See http://www.deakin.edu.au/health/ens/ for details about our school
See http://deakin.edu.au/about-deakin/careers-at-deakin about the benefits
of working for Deakin University

Regards, Dan.

_________________________________

Dr. Dan Dwyer

Senior Lecturer in Exercise & Sport Science

School of Exercise & Nutrition Sciences

Deakin University

Building ie 1.005

Geelong - Waurn Ponds Campus