I agree with all in this case.

Low point drains and inspection’s test can cause water damage in earthquakes.
In Anthony C.’s home turf the most common break I saw in what our E-376 calls
tilt-up town were in these lines. 1” tee’d over to wall, a 90 down, and almost
immediately a 4” piece of unistrut and clamp. Quite rigid. The 1” broke
immensely above clamp, on one side or other of 90. Lots of these. Damage?
Dpepeded on rack locations and value of stock.