On Monday 20 April 2015 11:23:06 Mike Bayer wrote:
>On 4/20/15 8:09 AM, Guido Winkelmann wrote:
[...]
>> On sqlite, drop_all() seems to fail to get the order of table drops
>> right, and consequently runs into a referential integrity error.
>
>If you can post a reproducible issue, that's what I can work with.

I'm afraid the best I can offer right now is the current state of the pyfarm-
master code base.  It's 100% reproducible there, but it's not exactly a
reduced test case...

>There are changes to how tables are sorted in the absence of foreign key
>dependency, where this ordering was previously undefined, it is now
>determinstic; see
>http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/changelog/changelog_10.html#change-aab33
>2eedafc8e090f42b89ac7a67e6c.
>> On MySQL/PostgreSQL, this line fails:
>>
>> Apparently, sqlalchemy will use "symbol('NEVER_SET')" where the id of
>> the model used for filtering should be.
>
>this is a known regression and is fixed in 1.0.1:
>http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/changelog/changelog_10.html#change-1.0.1
>

>if you can confirm with current master that this is fixed I can release
>today or tomorrow as this particular regression is fairly severe.

I just tested, the problem is still present in the current master
(bd61e7a3287079cf742f4df698bfe3628c090522 from github).

        Guido W.