> On Apr 20, 2015, at 12:56 PM, Guido Winkelmann
> <gu...@ambient-entertainment.de> wrote:
>
>> On Monday 20 April 2015 11:23:06 Mike Bayer wrote:
>> On 4/20/15 8:09 AM, Guido Winkelmann wrote:
> [...]
>>> On sqlite, drop_all() seems to fail to get the order of table drops
>>> right, and consequently runs into a referential integrity error.
>>
>> If you can post a reproducible issue, that's what I can work with.
>
> I'm afraid the best I can offer right now is the current state of the pyfarm-
> master code base.  It's 100% reproducible there, but it's not exactly a
> reduced test case...
>
>> There are changes to how tables are sorted in the absence of foreign key
>> dependency, where this ordering was previously undefined, it is now
>> determinstic; see
>> http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/changelog/changelog_10.html#change-aab33
>> 2eedafc8e090f42b89ac7a67e6c.
>>> On MySQL/PostgreSQL, this line fails:
>>>
>>> Apparently, sqlalchemy will use "symbol('NEVER_SET')" where the id of
>>> the model used for filtering should be.
>>
>> this is a known regression and is fixed in 1.0.1:
>> http://docs.sqlalchemy.org/en/latest/changelog/changelog_10.html#change-1.0.1
>>

>> if you can confirm with current master that this is fixed I can release
>> today or tomorrow as this particular regression is fairly severe.
>
> I just tested, the problem is still present in the current master
> (bd61e7a3287079cf742f4df698bfe3628c090522 from github).

Oh, read your text, while you haven't provided a code sample it sounds like you
are possibly saying filter(Foo.relationship == some_transient_object) and
expecting that all the None values come out.   Yes?   That is just the kind of
example of "just happened to work" I'm talking about.   Can you confirm this is
what you are doing please ?   Hopefully can find a fix for that.    There is an
entry detailing the behavioral change here but these effects were unanticipated
(hence there were five betas, to little avail).