If you could post some code examples on a github discussion that I can run,
that would be helpful.      the change basically fixed the any/all operations
to correctly interpret incoming arguments so that proper casts could be
provided.

I dont use these operators myself so it could be that we did it wrong.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sqlalchemy/3fe0a628-5861-406c-ae3c-4372e799c303%40www.fastmail.com.