On 3/10/17, Anthrathodiyil, Sabeel (S.) <santh...@visteon.com> wrote:
> Hi,
> I am facing a crash while invoking "sqlite3_db_release_memory" the crash is
> from pcache1RemoveFromHash.  SQLite 3.7.10 is running on ARM A5 with
> Freescale MQX as OS.
>
> Any probable reasons in term of the SQLite operations that are done wrong or
> out of order?

The usual reason for this is that some other part of your application
has corrupted the heap and SQLite has stumbled over the damage.

I also observe the SQLite 3.7.10 is over 5 years old.  There have been
67 subsequent releases.  Version 3.17.0 use less than half the CPU
cycles as 3.7.10 and is completely backwards compatible.
--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org