On Wed, Feb 02, 2005 at 08:18:21PM +0200, Stanislav Malyshev wrote:
> AP>>:)  Yes.  AFAICT, the only excuse for the existence of MySQL and PHP at
> AP>>all is the ignorance of their creators.  They are poor tools for the

> Thanks for extending horizons of my knowledge.

Why, you're quite welcome.  I'm always happy to engage in intelligent
discussion on interesting topics, and while I can occasionally be
obnoxious, or even wrong, I do strive both to convey a true and
accurate picture of the facts, as I best understand them, and to
better understand them myself.

--
Andrew Piskorski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
http://www.piskorski.com/