Hello,

I have an application developed with Lazarus. I already have a sqlite3.dll
v3.9.2 for CE which works just fine under OS "Microsoft Windows CE Version
6.0" for several years.

Now, I have to distribute same application on Windows Embedded Systems. But;
1) CE OS 5.2.29354 device: Intermec CK3R, runs fine for first time after a
device boot and then gives me error saying "Can not load SQLite client
library "sqlite3.dll", Check your installation.".
2) CE OS 5.2.29040 device: Motorola MC55A, runs fine for first time after a
device boot. Then gives same error error for odd run trials number, and runs
fine for even run trials.

Both devices; if application is run. It runs perfectly. No issues at all.

I am just searching for another sqlite3 DLL compiled for CE systems to
understand if this problem is because of DLL, or Lazarus, or something else.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

Regards,
Ertan Küçükoğlu