On 3 Dec 2016, at 12:33pm, Ertan Küçükoğlu <ertan.kucuko...@1nar.com.tr> wrote:

> Now, I have to distribute same application on Windows Embedded Systems. But;
> 1) CE OS 5.2.29354 device: Intermec CK3R, runs fine for first time after a
> device boot and then gives me error saying "Can not load SQLite client
> library "sqlite3.dll", Check your installation.".
> 2) CE OS 5.2.29040 device: Motorola MC55A, runs fine for first time after a
> device boot. Then gives same error error for odd run trials number, and runs
> fine for even run trials.
>
> Both devices; if application is run. It runs perfectly. No issues at all.

Sprinkle a few extra copies of the DLL about.  Put one in the App folder, and
some in some System and Library folders which already have DLLs in.  You may be
able to find a location which fixes these problems.

The one which alternatingly works and doesn’t works suggests some sort of
configurations or permission problem.  The above may or may not fix it.

> I am just searching for another sqlite3 DLL compiled for CE systems to
> understand if this problem is because of DLL, or Lazarus, or something else.

My guess is that this problem will occur with any DLL at all.  And that you can
find better help in a Lazarus forum than here.  But that’s just a guess.

Simon.