Web search.  In fact I cannot find any link on the sqlite.org page that
links to the (dot) functions, alias special functions.

Nothing there on the By Alphabetical Name, or SQL as Understood by Sqlite
webpages.  Seems to me that there should be a link on Undertsood by Sqlite
similar to the aggregate functions for "special commands" or "special
functions" too.