It is possible, but not automatically, and there are a couple of options
available.  It also depends on how the data is structured.

For any interaction, you'll need to pull the data from the remote machines
to the machine you'll be working on.  (Do not access the files remotely
while there is even a small chance that the remote computers will access
the database -- Corruption can occur)

The choices you have at that point are:
1> Copy the tables in the 'now-local' databases into a new database using
SELECT * FROM DB1.T1 INTO NEWDB (Or some variation of that)
2> Use the ATTACH mechanism to pseudo-join all the databases together then
run the required selects.  (Note a VIEW will not work).

Once you have either setup, you can build your queries around that.

The issue with taking two distinctly different sets of data is data
collision.  If any of the tables in the two files contain primary keys that
overlap, you'll need to come up with a mechanism to ensure that all Foreign
Key relationships work.  That'd mean looking at individual rows, and their
relationships.