Good idea,
I have checked for this but will double check again.
The problem arises already with the very first element of the variant array
and my log shows the problem:

logged before the bind:
vArray(0, 0): 1

logged after the first row has all the values bound:
bound value: -1

There are no Boolean True values in the variant array.

RBS