> What is this btLBAdd that you have in one place but not the other?

To avoid confusion I took the correction factor out of the first code line,
but not the second. My fault.
This correction factor is to accommodate both 0-based and 1-based arrays
(VB6 can do that).
This is not the problem.

I think I am on the right track now.
I checked the bound values after binding a whole row, but should check
after every value and can see now where it goes wrong.
Sure this will be fixed soon now and indeed nil to do with SQLite.

RBS