On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 12:27 AM, Kevin O'Gorman <kevinogorm...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> But the big thing is that I took a look at EXPLAIN QUERY PLAN using this

Maybe somebody can explain them to me, but it doesn't really matter whether
> I ever understand them. Perhaps Mr. Hipp can make use of them.

EXPLAIN, and EXPLAIN QUERY PLAN have completely different output.
EXPLAIN is basically the SQLite "assembler" code (or its "bytecode" if you
prefer),
while EXPLAIN QUERY PLAN gives you a much more human readable high-level
overview of the plan.

The low-level plans do look identical, but please also share the high-level
plan, should take you only a minute. --DD