Hi,

I just upgraded from sqlite 3.8.8.3 to 3.17.0. (I use zipvfs 3.17.0)

On android, I get error SQLITE_IOERR_GETTEMPPATH (6410) when I try to
create a new DB.

I checked that SQLITE_TEMP_STORE is properly set to 3 in Android.mk

Is there something else I need to force all temp files to memory?

Thanks

Alex

                   Caused by:
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDiskIOException: disk I/O error (code 6410)
                      at
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.nativeExecute(Native Method)
                      at
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.execute(SQLiteConnection.java:571)
                      at
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.setLocaleFromConfiguration(SQLiteConnection.java:381)
                      at
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.open(SQLiteConnection.java:227)
                      at
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnection.open(SQLiteConnection.java:201)
                      at
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnectionPool.openConnectionLocked(SQLiteConnectionPool.java:467)
                      at
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnectionPool.open(SQLiteConnectionPool.java:189)
                      at
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteConnectionPool.open(SQLiteConnectionPool.java:181)
                      at
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openInner(SQLiteDatabase.java:809)
                      at
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.open(SQLiteDatabase.java:794)
                      at
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openDatabase(SQLiteDatabase.java:699)
                      at
org.sqlite.database.sqlite.SQLiteDatabase.openOrCreateDatabase(SQLiteDatabase.java:714)

*__________________________________________*
*ALEXANDRE MAINVILLE*
Software Architect

*iBwave*
7075, Robert-Joncas, Suite 95
Montreal, Quebec, H4M 2Z2, Canada
www.ibwave.com

T +1 514-397-0606 ext. 422
F +1 514-409-2499
alexandre.mainvi...@ibwave.com

blog <http://www.ibwave.com/blog> | facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/iBwave> | linkedin
<http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=2720825> | twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/ibwave> |

This email, including all attachments, is intended only for the named
recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any unauthorized
use, review, retransmission or dissemination of this email is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this email in error, or are not the named
recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and destroy the original
and all copies of this email. Thank you.