On 2/21/17, Alexandre Mainville <alexandre.mainvi...@ibwave.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just upgraded from sqlite 3.8.8.3 to 3.17.0. (I use zipvfs 3.17.0)
>
> On android, I get error SQLITE_IOERR_GETTEMPPATH (6410) when I try to
> create a new DB.
>
> I checked that SQLITE_TEMP_STORE is properly set to 3 in Android.mk

That error is only generated in one place (on unix systems):

    https://www.sqlite.org/src/artifact/30e2c43e4?ln=5460

I added an "assert(0)" on the previous line and compiled ZIPVFS
version 3.17.0 with -DSQLITE_TEMP_STORE=3 and -DSQLITE_DEBUG (the
second to enable asserts).  I could not get the assert to fail.

Are you sure compiling correctly and that you are using the freshly
compiled code?  What does this SQL statement return:

    SELECT * FROM pragma_compile_options;

You should get back multiple lines, one of which should says
"TEMP_STORE=3" if the makefile is working correctly.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org