Your bug tracker http://www.sqlite.org/src/rptview?rn=1 doesn't accept public submissions. A few weeks ago I reported (in this ML) the bug with blob handle being invalidated by the writes into unrelated tables. fossil timeline doesn't show this bug as fixed, and the above bug site doesn't show it too.

Is there anything to assure that this bug isn't forgotten?

A few days ago I reported the problem with configure script and thread safety options. configure option --enable-threadsafe only supports two values for SQLITE_THREADSAFE, 0 and 1, while documentation says that the allowed values are 0,1,2. There was no answer, while this appears to be a valid problem.

Isn't it better to have a separate bug report for every issue?

Yuri