On Tue, Mar 21, 2017 at 1:23 AM, Yuri <y...@rawbw.com> wrote:

> On 03/20/2017 17:20, Joshua J. Kugler wrote:
>

>> sqlite.org/src/login  shows that I am logged in, but the bug site says I
> am not logged in. I am not sure if this is intentional. I assumed it was.

It is intentional indeed. SQLite is public domain, but not really OSS in
the traditional sense.

You report issues on this mailing list, and the SQLite dev will create bugs
report in the tracker,
but only for those real bugs which are not user-error, or on older versions
of SQLite and already fixed, etc...

But you'll see that the SQLite dev-team, with Dr Richard Hipp at its head,
are very good are picking up real bugs, and fix them in record time most
time. FWIW. --DD