On 4/18/17, Brendan Duddridge <brend...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I commented out this line of code in the Couchbase lite CBL_SQliteStorage.m
> source file and no more corruption!!!!
>
> //    int err = sqlite3_config(SQLITE_CONFIG_MMAP_SIZE,
> (SInt64)kSQLiteMMapSize, (SInt64)-1);
>

> It would be really awesome of this were added to the How to Corrupt an
> SQLite Database web page.

I was unaware that memory-mapped I/O was busted on MacOS.  I will
investigate further, but probably the solution will be that we will
completely disable memory-mapped I/O on MacOS, just as we have had to
do for OpenBSD.  Thanks for letting us know that this is a problem.

--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org