Dear collegues:

i have an application with two ways to introduce data in the associate
table: by keyboard o thru a bottom named "Insert".

My language is Spanish, and some letters can have a special sign: a and á,
for example.

If i introduce a word as Biología by the keyboard, no problem. The table
write in the corresponding field "Biología".

If i prepare a file.csv with the data, no problem with the .csv file. The
file has "Biología"-

if i use the Insert bottom, the program read the file.csv and then follow
the instruction "insert into ......", and here is a problem.

The SQLite table don´t write "Biología" as I suppose, the program write
"Biolog¿a".

When i try to prepare a Report, copy exactly what the table has: "Biolog¿a".

I think: Lazarus work well when the data is introduced by keyboard, but
something fail when read a .csv (Biología) and translate to the SQLite´table
"Biolog¿a" with the insert into... command.

I will appreciate very much if somebody can help me.

Thanks in advance,

yours

Ing. Héctor F. Fiandor Rosario