On 27 May 2017, at 12:41pm, hfiandor <hfian...@ceniai.inf.cu> wrote:

> Following your suggestions (you send to me some time ago) i have written the
> needed routines in the program.
> i am sure there is a more efficient way to obtain this results.
> i have read the command line file section 8, but i donĀ“t know how to
> implement in Lazarus.

My suggestion is that you use the SQLite command-line tool to do this, just for
testing.  We want to know if it fixes your problem.

The reason is that the SQLite developers know /everything/ about the
command-line tool.  If it has the same problem as Lazarus, they can fix the
bug.  But if it reads your CSV file without problems then we know that the bug
is in Lazarus, and you can tell the Lazarus developers that Lazarus needs
fixing.

Once we know where the bug is, you will probably be able to go back to using
Lazarus for your permanent programming.

Simon.