Justifications presented in the proposal claim hardwired constants for
mandatory lock and key style pointer value receiving are a great idea
because SQL can't generate constant space strings.  And, this is true
provided the executable is secret and remote.  I know there are a lot of
web server jockeys on this forum that are quick with the PHP answers so,
perhaps, this assertion makes sense to many.

What I am pointing out is how those same mandatory hardwired secret
constants work against security in the domain of local DB on a portable
device. On the local device the hacker attack space would be immediately
narrowed to constants listed in the executable which, I might add, are
guaranteed to work on remote copy of the same application!

As well, this particular justification apparently is the reason to make
something completely new and utterly parallel with the existing subtype
solution which works fine and could be extended to do the job.  Did you
read the part of the proposal essay where the existing API is mentioned?

Now, what about the first part of my reply?  No comment on that?  You
accept what I said there?  I'm glad to learn people are coming to their
senses. :-)