In the UK we’ve still got a threaded conferencing service called CIX must
be over 30 years old now (it was based on BIX / Cosy). The joke is it’s the
UKs oldest online social network :)

Another vote for a threaded forum here. I do try and keep up with the ML
but if it was threaded it would be a lot easier.

Cheers,

Mike