Hmmm.  4.6 GB in the Filesystem cache (the Level 2 cache), and only 20000 pages
(78 MB or thereabouts) in the process pagecache (the Level 1 cache).  And with
only 4.6 GB in the Level 2 cache, the I/O rate drops to almost zero.  If you
"moved" that memory (or some of it) from Level 2 to Level 1 you would increase
performance tremendously.

pragma cache_size=262144; -- 1 GB page cache

Will increase the page cache to 1 GB.  Might not be big enough, but should be
much better.

---
lot about anticipated traffic volume.