I read that - but my point was more that some people seem to think that an
int primary key can be auto incrementing, it can't.

SQLite version 3.18.0 2017-03-28 18:48:43
Enter ".help" for usage hints.
sqlite> create table test (id integer primary key autoincrement);
sqlite> create table test2 (id int primary key autoincrement);
Error: AUTOINCREMENT is only allowed on an INTEGER PRIMARY KEY
sqlite>

Paul
www.sandersonforensics.com
skype: r3scue193
twitter: @sandersonforens
Tel +44 (0)1326 572786
http://sandersonforensics.com/forum/content.php?195-SQLite-Forensic-Toolkit
-Forensic Toolkit for SQLite
email from a work address for a fully functional demo licence