Thank you very quick response.

We have already planned to change file system. But this problem seem not
related with the file size, because we did not hit the limit and when i try
to delete same data in ,for example, 2 GB-sized db, i encounter with the
same problem. This is my table and index definitions.

Thanks for your help.

CREATE TABLE "ANHXT" (
  "id" integer primary key autoincrement,
  "ANH_AD" text,
  "ANH_DBGMHWID" text,
  "ANH_TYPE" integer,
  "ANH_INDEXNO" int64_t)
CREATE TABLE "PRCXT" (
  "id" integer primary key autoincrement,
  "ANP_SEGMENTNO" integer not null,
  "ANP_VALUE" blob,
  "ANH_PRC_id" bigint,
  constraint "fk_ANHPRC_ANH_PRC" foreign key ("ANH_PRC_id") references
 "ANHXT" ("id") on update cascade on delete cascade deferrable
initially deferred)
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX UQC_ANH_TYPE on ANHXT( ANH_TYPE)CREATE UNIQUE
INDEX UQC_ANP_SEGMENTNO_ANAHTARID on PRCXT(
ANP_SEGMENTNO,ANH_PRC_id)CREATE INDEX findex on PRCXT( ANH_PRC_id)