On Wed, 6 Jun 2018 14:33:12 +0300
Aydin Ozgur Yagmur <ayagmu...@gmail.com> escribió:

> I was applying the changes. After moving blob to last column suggested by
> Hick and eduardo, 500 MB delete took 40-45 seconds.
> I was already attempted to change page_size & cache size but i had not seen
> any significant improvement, so i didnt apply this now.

When you change the page_size you must vacuum the db. If not, the change in
page_size is noop.

The change in cache size will speed up the access to blobs, in a basic way.
There are better ways to do so but bit more complex.

For example, a 4GB cache_size will put, lazily, all db file in memory.

> could you please explain positive effects of "autovacuum=incremental"
> solution? I did not see too much positive comment on it.

Autovacumm incremental, adds sqlite metadata in pages, performing better read
access to blobs bigger than your page_size. The trick is never call the pragma
incremental_autovacuum. That's, you set incremental but never use it.

--
Eduardo <eduardo.mor...@mobelservices.com>