I'm receiving an error when I try to read from a pre-populated SQLite
database: `sqlite3_prepare_v2 failure: no such table 'plant'`

From what I understand SQLite looks for the mydb.db file in the /www folder
by default, then creates an empty database when it doesn't find the
pre-populated mydb.db file. This is why it can't find the 'plant' table,
because the newly created blank database obviously doesn't contain a
'plant' table. However I can confirm that the database *is* in the /www
folder, and that it contains the 'plant' table when I run `sqlite3 mydb.db`
then `.tables` in the terminal.

I can't figure out why it's not reading from the pre-populated mydb.db file.

Folder structure (from root):

    /src
    -/app
    --/app.component.ts
    /www
    -/mydb.db

app.component.ts:

      constructor(public platform: Platform, private sqlite: SQLite ) {
        platform.ready().then(() => {
          this.getData();
        });
      }

      getData() {
        this.sqlite.create({
          name: 'mydb.db',
          location: 'default'
        }).then((db: SQLiteObject) => {
          db.executeSql('SELECT * FROM plant ORDER BY id ASC', [])
          .then(res => {
            // Do Stuff
          }).catch(e => console.log("FAIL executeSql:", e));
        })
      }

I've attempted many fixes that I've found on StackOverflow, like wiping the
app from my device, starting a new ionic project then copying app and
config files over, and setting a direct path in the database location, but
it still keeps trying to read from the empty database that it creates..

Thanks in advance for any help.