Hi Simon,

Thanks for your response. I'm using the node.js plugin. I've tried creating
a table then closing the db, and the queries executed successfully, but I
was not able to find the database file that it created. I searched the
folder structure and was unable to find any .db file, even though the db
was opened, a table was created, and the db was closed again.

Regards,
Robert