From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2005 10:48 PM
To: sqlite-users@sqlite.org
Subject: Re: [sqlite] uSQLiteServer Source code available

Doug Nebeker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've had a number of people express interest in the small HTTP server.

> I'll work on commenting it a little better and then put it out on a
> website in a day or two.

FWIW, the www.sqlite.org website is implemented using a webserver
written as a single file of C code - 752 lines (exclusive of comments).
It's unix-specific though, and in fact really wants to run on Linux.
--
D. Richard Hipp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except
where the sender specifically states them to be the views of Reuters Ltd.