At 15:52 16/11/2005, you wrote:
I'd be interested in seeing that code--there's always something to be
learned from another implementation.

For those interested, I've put my code up at:
http://www.poweradmin.com/sourcecode/index.asp  (HTTPServer.zip--you'll
see it)

I welcome any feedback.  Probably better to send it to my private
account (admin AT poweradmin DOT com) to keep from bothering the list.

-- Doug

Try the acme site, http://www.acme.com/software/micro_httpd/ it's perhaps the smallest http server. It's part of some system on disk distributions, as picobsd. Also there are more servers as http://www.acme.com/software/js_httpd/ , a http server written in javasript.

HTH

Scientists have shown that the moon is moving away at a tiny yet measurable distance from the earth every year. If you do the math, you can calculate that 85 million years ago the moon was orbiting the earth at a distance of about 35 feet from the earth's surface. This would explain the death of the dinosaurs. The tallest ones, anyway.