Hi Group,

here is a very strange and rare fault which one of our users experienced on
macOS .

He was working in our app for a while creating a lot of new data.
So over several hours many INSERT INTO mytable ....
Without any errors.

Then he did a query SELECT COUNT(*) FROM mytable WHERE  (deleted=0 OR deleted
IS NULL) AND IdCat=2
and an exception occurs:
"no such table: mytable"

The client sent us the database and the table "mytable" was really gone.
The database also seems to be fine, no errors.
How can this happen?
In our app is no DROP TABLE command, what else can cause a table to be deleted?

We have a few hundred copies of our app out, and this is the first time this
error happens.
Its on macOS and the sqlite-version is 3024000

Thanks
Tom

**   Flemming Software Development CC
**   Thomas Flemming