On 15 Oct 2019, at 10:11pm, t...@qvgps.com wrote:

> "no such table: mytable"
>
> The client sent us the database and the table "mytable" was really gone.  The
> database also seems to be fine, no errors.

Do you mean by that that you ran integrity_check() ?

Is everything else there, or did another table, or rows from another table,
disappear ?

Did the client's computer crashed or otherwise failed at any point ?

Is there a chance that the client tried to mess with the table using a database
editor tool ?

Does the client have backups ?  Can you look at them and isolate the daterange
during which the problem occurred ?

> In our app is no DROP TABLE command, what else can cause a table to be
> deleted?

ALTER TABLE RENAME