"The EF team is now focused on the EF Core 3.1 release, which is planned
for later this year, and on making sure that the documentation for EF Core
3.0 is complete." *1

"It needs to be clearly stated somewhere that EF 6.3 is meant only as a
tool for migrating from .NET Framework, and that EF Core is the version
that should be used." *2

"EF6 continues to be a supported product, and will continue to see bug
fixes and minor improvements." *3
"EF Core offers new features that won't be implemented in EF6 (such as
alternate
keys <https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ef/core/modeling/alternate-keys>, batch
updates
<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ef/core/what-is-new/ef-core-1.0#relational-batching-of-statements>,
and mixed client/database evaluation in LINQ queries
<https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/ef/core/querying/client-eval>. But
because it's a new code base, it also lacks some features that EF6 has." *3

EF6 is going to be legacy, the best practice is now to use EFCore for new
projects. Is this something which you should be considering putting in your
roadmap?

Thanks,

Mike
----