"Laura Longo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi all,
> I would like to view the source code of libsqlite3.so because of a problem
> with sqlite3_get_table function... I have a question: in the file
> sqlite-3.3.7.tar.gz that I find at http://www.sqlite.org/download.html, are
> there also the source code of the library? If the answer is no, where can I
> find them? Instead, if the answer is yes, what is the option of the
> 'configure' command to build the shared library? (I've tried with
> './configure --enable-shared' but without any result... I only build the
> binary sqlite3)

All of the sources are available in that tarball.

The shared library building mechanism in autoconf is really
goofy and hardly works.  The libsqlite3.so library that appears
on the SQLite website is built by first manually configuring
the makefile Makefile.linux-gcc then running the shell script
"mkso.sh".

The configure script and makefile in the TEA version of the
source code (sqlite-3_3_7-tea.tar.gz) also works pretty well.
That's the version I used to build shared libraries on OS X.

--
D. Richard Hipp   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>